Wessex Brigade 1948-68
A fine officer's bullion beret badge and matching collars. Unworn with a waxed linen backing.
After the Second World War the British Army had fourteen infantry depots, each bearing a letter. The depots were territorially organised, and Infantry Depot H at Bulford Camp in Wiltshire was the headquarters for the six county regiments that recruited in Berkshire, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershi... read more
Royal Regt. of Gloucestershire and Hampshire Q/C circa 1969-70
Scarce short-lived officer's silver gilt and enamel cap badge with 2 loops to reverse. Gilt and red enamel crowned silver star bearing gilt and red enamel rose with sphinx on 'Egypt' to centre. Proposed merger of the two regiments in 1969 but dropped in 1970 on change of government. Very good condition read more